Lovely girl character with 6 moods. AS 2 .0, 3.0 and Flash 8, CS 3 .0 – Only 31 Kb
Where to use:
- Usefull flash character to introduce/present products on your website or to present in education projects especially for teenagers.
- Practical to apply in flash game,..
- Easy to apply to quiz and test online with exposing/expressing emotions to the right and wrong answers
This item sell in FlashDen.net click here to buy it
1. Files included:
How do I create this movie:
Step 1: Script of this animation
+ Walking : walking happily to the left screen's corner
+ Speaking : introducing on what the boy can do in different contexts
+ Sad : Expressing how sad he is
+ Crying: Crying
+ Speaking: Convincing
+ Happy: Expressing how happy he is
+ Waiting/standing: for the next "performance"
Step 2: Create 6 movie clips of the 6 status of a boy character
- For standing: please use mc_Girl_Standing movie clip
- For speaking: please use mc_Girl_Talking movie clip
- For being sad and falling: please use mc_Girl_Sad_Fall movie clip
- For crying: please use mc_Girl_Crying movie clip
- For being happy: please use mc_Girl_Happy movie clip
- For walking: please use mc_Girl_Walking movie clip
Step 3: Then I used those 6 movie clips to animate this intro demonstration with tween and keyframe. You can do your own products from my suggestion. And you can also add action scripts into your games and other applications/products.
How you can use it in your project:
Step 1: Open file lovely_girl_cs_3.0.fla or lovely_girl_flash_8.0.fla depend on your flash authoring tool
Step 2: Create your new flash file
Step 3: Press Ctrl + L to open a library
Step 4: Choose the movie clip you need on the Library of your source fla file
Step 5: Drag the ones you like from 6 status movie clip of lovely girl character to your stage and now it's READY for your use.
You can also customize them yourself.
Note: Each animation needs to have certain frames to complete it action:
Standing (mc_Girl_Standing): 90 frames
Speaking (mc_Girl_Talking): 105 frames
Sad and fall (mc_Girl_Sad_Fall) : 50 frames
Crying (mc_Girl_Crying) : 20 frames
Happy (mc_Girl_Happy): 50 frames
Walking (mc_Girl_Walking): 12 frames
No AS needs ecxcept stop() but you can easily edit it with simple AS as your needs
Choose your frame rate you like (12, 24, 30 ) for your flash project
Now you have your own boy character for your own project